15.8.09

My first time~

Today is a day that I should remember. This is my first time move out from my house and live in hostel, a hostel thousands mile from my home town. Wake up early morning, my dear second brother fetch me from my house at 7 something and we start our journey at 8:30 after we had our breakfast. My bro ask why i bring all those rubbish, but in my eyes, they are so useful okay! 11:45, we reach KL and my bro say he wanna visit his friend's house. So, we have some rest and watch series at there then his friend bring us to have a delicious, huge lunch.

meet up with Peng, Woei and Flares around 2, they go to visit my first hostel, but they say the environment is very terrible, so they start finding around that area and at last find this lovely hostel as my MR. RIGHT hostel. This hostel is cheap and worth. Everything is fine and just without air con and Internet. But, at last I still can steal people's line and online~

Besides, the boys see our hostel so cheap and nice, they turn their mind and decide to move in and live with us. Because of this, their first hostel's lady scold them until very pity and at last my big, huge second bro and his friend accompany them go take back their luggage and now they are just beside our room. Feel so nice because everyone is here and we can discuss things, chit-chat, have fun together, study, walk to college and ... my first time is great!

The coming Monday will be our first day to KDU PJ. Hope everything will be fine~

Oh! I meet my friend's parents. 2 pair parents different style but they are so good and caring. Thanks uncles and aunts~ Now, shower, brush teeth, watch series awhile, tired ... SLEEP!!

Nitexxx people~


we are so cute.. just next room but still msn-ing~

No comments: