17.8.09

First day~

I can’t sleep yesterday night because I drank mocha. Damn stupid. Today we wake up quite early. As usual, I boil the water and we share and the guys just prepare themselves some more dare to late. I put our clothes in washing machine and then go find Jessica then college.

The starting speeches were definitely boring. We almost die at there. Luckily, after few hours, is time to have fun. Play games. We have separated into 8 groups, but Woei, Caleb, Flares and me in the same group called Energy. Peng and Elven are in the same group. Our leader is Woei who actually is a spy from another group. The game is want us cooperate to do something creative. The name is Energy so what we think about is bulb, battery and robot. Oh, you know why our group is Energy?? Because our so called leader wearing a shirt which have a word ‘Energy’. We meet some friends there.

First task is separate the beans; we are the first group done the task. Second is doing a mascot. Pity me is the model and wth, I did such sia sui things in KDU at first day! Some more third and fourth games are at outdoor, everyone pass by will saw me there. Third 1 I no need to play because I am a mascot. Wakakakx. What a point! They jump plane with collect and put back the sugus and at last we earn a packet of sugus. Forth task is we need to finish a bottle of potato chips and 2 bottles of coke. We share and drink very fast. For me, no chips, just a piece because of fat, but I drink half bottle of coke, still fat~ The last task is building a thing by using materials we have. The committee so unfair, wakakakax, they teach us to do transformer, so we build Bamber bee’s wife, Bamber U who is very “pretty”.

We are the first group done everything. At last we get third price, we thought we get champion, a bit disappointed, but we still earn foods, we can save few meal’s money. We took some pictures. But I didn’t have. I will try to get from my friend. Oh ya, our leader some more step on the Bamber U because of it’s useless.

The orientation is fun but tired~ Some more I hurt my waist AGAIN! Reach home, damn tired, lazy to bath but still need to do so. Now Peng is sleeping. I still considering, I scare I can’t sleep like last night.

My waist pain until I can’t sleep. Now, guys are going out for dinner. I am waiting for their delivery because of the pain of my waist and waiting for my Yoko Yoko too~

OOI HUAI MING! Please do remember don’t play until so crazy! Your bones are ‘lao lang’. Do take care of them. No hurt another time, or else your waist will be useless in the future! Since that time, my waist like so easy get hurt. OMG. I should really really careful and be a ‘shu bun’ girl. *TRY*

This is the first day Mr. Teo didn’t open the line whole day. So boring us play cards again. From starting just play become play with money. Before play with money, I win lots but after OMG, I have my first negative. Yesterday I shouldn’t say I am lucky! I owe Elven lots but after that I win back from others to cover and some more win RM2, I learn a lesson tonight! When you are free from money preblem within the game, you shouldn’t continue. From starting lose, I start to win until RM2 but until the end I lose RM1.80. WTH!!



mascot~



group pictures~

our ENERGY leader~

No comments: