22.8.09

Saturday??

What a boring Saturday. Woei's gf came over so we all can't go out from this hostel today. At this moment, if Mr. Teo is kind enough, then we will love him as much as he wants, and today, we do love him very very much, because he online since yesterday night until now.

*shout out* ''I LOVE YOU TEO!!"

Our plan for today is online, sleep and may be study if I have the mood. I think mostly won't since got friends chat with me on msn. Introduce a new friend, Ling Miin, Woei's gf and paiseh I didn't have her photo, may be snap silently later?? Can think about that.




I want complain something. my dearly key chain. I bought it few years ago but this is the first time I used it and ... guess what?? First, stupid Woei destroy it. Second, idiot Flares destroy it AGAIN!! and now~

Haiz. He doesn't do anything wrong okay, why treat him like that. If this is a present, I sure both of your heads are now separate from your body, but luckily this I bought myself. *Thanks GOD plsss*

I don't care! you all promise me go out for movie tomorrow already. If not!!! You all will get in trouble. Know my style right? If you think you will safe,then try it. Kekex

No comments: