16.8.09

Relax Sunday~

Today we walk around our area and our college then stay at home whole day. Sleep, play cards, on9 ... 好悠闲 老人的行为 ... Then Flares introduces a friend to us. Her name is Jessica. She came from Kuching, Sarawak, is a sweet girl, and will same few class with us. I love her eyes, so pretty~ Then, we have dinner with her and invited her come to our hostel. After we shower and dress up, we walk to the nearest, newest mall, Tropicana. Window shopping there and asking about streamyx. Then, just send her back and back hostel on9~

The climax came. We play cards until late night. Someone is just too … to make us laugh until our stomach ‘tiu kin’. We lose control. I guess if we always like that, neighbours will call us pack our things and leave this area. I earn more than RM1 le. I am so ‘ong’!! I didn’t even negative~


Thanks Mr. Teo for us to steal his line although he doesn't know...

No comments: