26.8.09

ShaGua day

Today is a sleepy, tired, busy and ShaGua day. Classes start from 9 until 1 only have a 2 hours break. Although I am so yeng, go out and buy a sandwich and eat while the class is still going, still tired.

My break time ... run to restaurant to meet up 3 doinks plus a new friend, Nicolas then they told me don't want to go bank already. Due to my KiSiao-ness, I say we go by taxi and I will pay for it. Then, the ShaGua me get cheat by the driver. RM10 for a walking distance. Sua. Because of this, 3 people scold me ShaGua, this is new, first time got 3 people scold me ShaGua in the same day. okay, I admit, I ShaGua. Then, done my SSPN, back college, go library, start another boring class~

Finish class, here come the funny part. Elven say want to eat laksa, so we decide to walk to ss2 which is almost 20 mins walking distance. When we finally reach there, have our delicious dinner at Wei Se Kai, a BANG, hujan terus turun~ OMG! We don't even have an umbrella and how we go home? No taxi near there too. At that time, my GOD , kind senior text me and warn me is going to rain and ask where am I. Of course I tell him my stupid situation. And guess what?? My GOD, kind senior send a cutie mascot to pick us home. People!! Say hurray for it!!

Of course we reach home safe. Again~ Thank you Kenn, Thank you Angelus.

Until I want to blog only I realise I didn't take any photo for this special day. OMG. And I heard a loudest thunder I never heard before and saw a brightest lightning I even seen.

Some outing and badminton's photos will upload after I back Penang and friends, tomorrow I going back lo~

No comments: