13.8.09

Hello~

Finally I get my A-levels' result and I going to KL to continue my degree as I planned. This Saturday morning, my second brother will fetch me and my luggage to my hostel.

Actually this post I just want to release my stressful life this few days, because there is too rush from I get my result until my college open day. Just 5 days between them. I went down with my family and Peng before to search the location of colleges and compare them. At last, we choose KDU because of the environment and system. We like it. Of course the most important thing is we have friends study at there also, so can take care of us sometime may be.

Before I get my result, I mailed my documents to KDU, open some bank account such like bank Islam for ptptn loan and Ambank. I try to apply ptptn loan but the government doesn't reply me yet. Then, I start to collect things that need to bring there and my dad bought me a medium size travel bag.

After I get my result, 11/8, I booked bus tickets, took photo, copy documents, discuss what should bring with Woei, discuss fees and what I need to do next with my dad. 12/8, I went to KL again with Peng only because we need to find a hostel. we taught we were lucky because we just use 2 and a half hours to settle our register and found hostel with a nice environment. Although the first taxi driver cheated to us money, but the second taxi is a good person. We went to bus station bought tickets and straight back to Penang.

Something terrible happened! The owner regret, she said got a girl don't want to move out so we can't move it. What the *! Hello. We already say we are come from Penang k, now we going back only you tell, you want us sleep at roadside zit??!! Luckily we have THE BEST FRIENDS who give us some numbers so we can call from Penang and at last we found a hostel. But, first, we can't see our hostel's environment until we move in that day, it might be good or BAD; second, we need to live in a house with boys. Never mind la, they won't have any idea when they see my face, too ugly. wakakakax. SO NO WORRY.

Last but not least, Thanks to WOEI and FLARES!!! You guys help us a lot!! tQQQ~

I read through this plus listen my blog song, I se bu de! Feel like want to cry already. I love you family, Love you, grandma and love you friends especially all my girls. I gona miss miss miss plus infinity miss you all. MUAKZ~ (trillion times) My niece just told me:" I will miss you so much, GuGu~" in chinese.

Will you miss me??...

No comments: