9.10.09

Another stupid bad dream!!

Yesterday night was the first night I can sleep without Peng within this few days, but ... I guess the God is kidding me. I thought I will have a nice sleep, at least sleep tight without dream, but He don't let me to do so. I have few dreams but the most serious dream was the one that makes me woke up with tears and shout as well.

Dream :

At first, I saw Ven and Egg came back and I opened door for them. They told me someone following them, they pretend the house beside us is our hostel and the next day, the house get robbed. Then, they tried another house again and the result was the same.

Then the dream flies to another day. Ven suddenly shout from outside and called us run away from our hostel because he saw someone breaking our gate door then he phoned 999 as well. However, the policemen unable to catch the him.

The next day, I was walking back from college alone and I open the gate door with control (since when I have the control I also don't know), then the door to enter my hostel. Suddenly there was a salesman enter from the gate door. I ask him why he enter then he ask me is it the renter in my hostel and i ask again why. he said he have something need to find her then I said she is not here. The man said OK then his eye look behind and I saw another man which is the man who enter our hostel the day before. I shout and quickly try to lock my door but don't know why the door just can't lock. Then I suddenly think that I should hide in my room cause my room have a extra lock. While I running up the stair, they enter house and chase me. Then before I enter my room, they got me!

I woke up and feel very insecure. Today is the day that everyone not beside me and I need to walk to college and back college alone. So, the dream is very scary for me. At last, I decide, follow Egg them to college at 11 and spent my day in library with my laptop and constitution law then wait them dismiss class at 6. This decision makes someone happy. Someone that can't accompany me this weekend! I hate u!! bluekz. .

say GAMBATTE to those joining mooting competition's people! You all are the best! Going to start soon. Count down-ing 3 2 1 ... GO!!

No comments: