14.10.09

Should I happy?

May be no. I planned to back Penang this weekend before I came back to PJ, however, just because there is no one can pick me up at Penang Jetty at 11pm on Friday, my plan spoiled! The very first time I feel like really need to meet my family and my lovely dog. Of course still have my cubby bed and pang pang bo bo. Haiz. My dad don't want me back also. How sad I am! First time my Nee can't recognise my voice from phone, omg, I guess she start to forget me already. I want to cry. T3T But I can't. Haiz. There is at least 1 month I didn't cry d. I need a secret place for me to cry out my stress, I don't like any stress in my mind, even just 1mm.

Should I happy? Because someone wants me to stay at PJ, and I feel sweet of course. However, I should not stay! (although at last I stay) because last weekend he leave me alone here, and I should leave him as a punishment too right? It is just so unfair. HMPH! Bluekz

Once again. I miss Penang. I miss my family. I miss my chao chao. I miss my bed. I miss my bo bo. I miss everything. But, I MISS you more than others. So, may be just don't regret but I do sad. T.T

Where can I rely? Who can I cry on? Feel so insecure~ I need a huge tight hug! Hug till can't breathe! Hope my weekend is fun, I guess that will cheer me up. Or may be no?

Besides, my ViVa coming PJ lo. So, I have no car when I back Penang. Hang out? Come fetch me please~ My handsome car will at here for 2 years I guess.

Besides, I miss my massage machine very very super duper much. Although it doesn't very nice. I miss my sis-in-law hands' massage too! And ah girl as well. Hey, need massage here! Someone please~

No comments: