23.10.09

Have fun with family

But be a bad student! Last weekend I couldn't back to my hometown and that makes me sad. So, my 2 brothers decided to meet me since they are going to Genting on Sunday without me! So, after class, Monday night, Thanks to Angelus for bring me to Kepong to meet my brothers and their family who have no idea how to go my hostel fetch me. Their friend bring us to Star Hills there have dinner. In a not that beautiful restaurant with expensive cost, the foods were sucks, I might say I rather go eat seafood or 'zhu cha', it cost hundred plus per person and their foods make us speechless and service though. SHIT!

My big bro thinner, my 2nd bro fatter, my big sis-in-law thinner a bit, my 2nd sis-in-law fatter a bit, my Nee become more 'su bun', my Qin become more prettier, hmmm, my main point is ... my bro said I THINNER!! Woo~

My Qin totally can't recognise me! How sad! I just smile to her and want to talk to her, didn't touch, haven't open my mouth, and the next is ... she CRY! Grrrr

My bro's friend fetch me to Centre Point McD to meet up Peng, Jyulia and Angelus because I forgot my key in my bro's car. Have some fun there then back home zzz. His friends, haiz! ( shake head )

Tuesday morning, very happy because able to meet HIM early morning, then class. After class, we went to Ss2 have lunch together with Egg, Ven, Hao, Wai Khen, Peng and Nicholas by car. Hmm. Woei was sick! Very ill. But he told me that he is fully recover now. So, someone no need worry him d. =)

I planned to back Penang on Thursday. However, my dad said he will go Genting on Tuesday so can fetch me back on Wednesday but need me to go Pudu meet up him. After awhile, my 2nd bro said want fetch me to Genting meet up my dad now, means Tuesday night!
Walau~ it is giving me earlier birthday surprise? Out of sudden, shock! I was thinking how I talk to him, I can't meet him before home? haiz. T3T Miss u lots,be! While I was totally awake, I am sitting in Angelus's car with Peng, heading to Kepong to meet up my 2nd bro again then straight Genting. Thanks again Angelus! Thanks to Hao, Ven and Wai Khen too! I spoiled your plan, sorry~Woo. A bad student! straight skip 2 days, 5 classes.
This week, my whole family went Genting on different day. Dad, Mum, Big bro, Big sis-in-law, 2nd bro, 2nd sis-in-law, 2 nieces, nephew and ME! Just left Hoong, my little nephew couldn't make it, too small for him.

First thing I did in Genting is toilet then Starbucks! I was so damn hungry! I haven't eat. Then I have my late-dinper or earlier breakfast at 12am sharp!
Nor~ my 1 day partner but mostly we are silent to each other. A f2 xiao di di.
As I said in Facebook, Genting is not fun when u come with no friends. What I spent lots in there, not eat, not shop, of course not play, is online, in Cyber Cafe. Rm15 per hour and I spent Rm75 in a day! Facebook-ing in midnight~

Morning, hmm, online again lo, then have first try the flying coaster with my dad's friend. haha. scary? Yeay! I didn't open my eyes!

After that, finally we decided to walk alone, and of course I shop! I planned to buy skirt or dress, but u see! Super giina. So shua! End up with a normal T-shirt. Didn't take photo of that.


Reach home on Wednesday night. Hmmm. So people, I at Penang now! But sad to say, there are no outing allow! My dad wants me to accompany him 24 hours! Just like Yesterday! He bring me along to Perak for his business tingy. Hmmm. Early morning, What I did is online and try my sis-in-law new dress, fit me, but she say left 1 nia, shua!
Start my journey to Parit Mentara, Perak at 12pm.
This dog is my playmate while my dad was chatting his ... with his friends. Of course I played something stupid with it!


I might say, I long time didn't come kampung place d. It's nice. Fresh air and Trees, but I hate green flies! I saw PADI!! so nice. Can I say KL's people have no idea about what kampung looks like?? maybe



  • Have a look at farm then back Penang at 5pm. Wait my parents in their shop, their friends said I thin ki!! Yeay! Happy happy! Meet longtimenosee bro's friend then dad fetch me to Woei's house to pick up my car. Yea, my car still here cause they stomachache then can't drive down to PJ.
  • 1 month didn't drive! Once drive, TRAFFIC JAM for almost an hour. Oh gosh! My leg!!
  • Have dinner at grandma's house plus surprise her, she didn't know I back. My Nee told her but she thought Nee lying.
  • Hmm, my noon is busy today, my ptptn tingy grrr. stupid KxU. Then my spec. haiz
I saw someone's blog said want go sing K! Hmph. didn't wait me. GOOD! Hmph!

No comments: