18.10.09

a Happy-Tired Saturday, muakz!

I plan to update my blog while in Penang. Since didn't back and due to my laziness, just skip what happen last few weeks la. Just to mention, many people birthday and many surprise given plus very successful.

Saturday, didn't back Penang so my dearest Egg go for chendol without ME! And of course I geram! I miss it lots! However, my day still very fun. Hmm. I went to The curve there, with senior Kenn and there have at least 4 malls, we keep walking, window shopping, grrr, hands gatai d, at last bought a dress, I feel cubby, he agree with me too, haha. We bought a iron stand with extremely cheap price I feel. haha. Not forget to thank senior Kenn for carrying it all the way from Tesco to Ikea car park. =) Legs pain! Our brunch at 12 is McD of course and after shopping, we McD again~ although I didn't eat.

Reach my hostel, something embarrass happen, our room is quite "clean" and senior with his super power make our room into perfect. Here, I must say " Thank You!!!" plus Peng's "Gam Xia!!". Your wife must be so "xing fu". omg. If my parents know I need a guy to teach me how to do homework, is really omg d! But, I very happy, I learned lots of things from there.

My ViVa coming soon. I going to learn how to drive in KL. I think I can! Bluekz! Won't lost la, don't worry, lost still have friends~ Right??

At night, senior Angelus fetch Jyulia, Peng and me out for dinner. Hmm. Don't know he round until where but end up in ss2. Whole stomach water again~ Then, he said the night is still young, so went to our dearest friend, uncle McD lo. The third time for today! Reach home at 1, slept for an hour plus then woke up because of hotness then went to shower, and what I realised next is ... my fan open until 2 only, beh guai hot la, but what to do? Sober d! Blog a bit lo. hehe
I like to stay beside u, feel so secure. Likey that feeling, warm.
Wondering someone really got eat or not?? Or just biting biscuits in his living room?

No comments: