18.10.09

Hello

Hmm. First, sorry for stealing your blog photo without your permission. Second, NICE TO MEET YOU!!!

Heong yee, a new friend from KDU PJ, introduced by senior Kenn yesterday. A sweet cubby girl from Perak and her speaking style is cool. I love her eyes and teeth as well. hehe. What I realised just now is her short form damn cool ... WHY!!! Why why tell me why. haha. Guess she will kill me or her husband will cekek me!

Last, wei, why your facebook's photos all small size one?? Can't steal from there le.
If u mind this photo on here just let me know la. =)
will take off if u mind

2 comments:

honey said...

haha..i wont kill u de....u 'fang xin'..dom worry about it...keke...is ok lah...i got friend always do this thing...

said...

hahaha. then now u have friendS alway do this thing~