8.10.09

Grrr!!

I thought this week will be same like last week, everything is fine and normal but ... Peng left me alone here and back to Penang a whole long week. However, I thought there wouldn't affect me anything but!!! I can't sleep without her!! I don't dare to switch off light at night and I can't sleep with the light! Nobody accompany me, feel so lonely~

Next that happen to me is!!! That stupid Hao bought the back penang ticket in front me! Sia me?? I don't want. Bluekz. Because I really need catch up my studies. But, NOW, I regret d!! Cause I going to be alone the whole weekend! Others have their class on Fri and Sat. ISH! Eat alone, sing alone, walk alone, lying on bed alone, at home alone, at lab alone, at library alone, conclusion is everything ALONE!! GRRRRRR!!!!!

No comments: