24.9.09

Although I like to lie on bed than going out to mall in Penang, but hang out with my girlfriends is really really enjoy and fun. We can talk what we want, we can laugh what we want and no one will stop us. Doesn't like some ... will keep call me shut up. haha jk. I like you all too~ hehe.I love my college life and girls life. I never think that will be so fun! I like it to the max! tQ everyone. muakz muakz muakz.

What I want to say this morning when I woke up is we really should not very happy or excited even jumping around while we are really happy, very happy, excited until gonna fly. I did them all the time, I admit, and I tell you, next is ... the bad will comes to you. Naah, whatever, I will just say, I will still continue jumping and laughing around when I am happy or excited, because we should enjoy the feeling we have at the moment, I am sure it past very very soon, so just ENJOY them. And nowadays, really hard to find things that can make human extremely happy. Although that's quite easy for me. I am not greedy~ Second reason will be ... I'm OOI HUAI MING! bluekz. Anyone gonna Boo~ on me??

No comments: