22.9.09

Monday~

This is the first outing with friends after I came back from PJ. I went to Queens with Von and my naughty niece (I cubit her few times in Queens), I know I am bad but if u were there, I bet u will do so. We have our lunch there then Von fetch me home. I took a quick nap because I going out with Egg later, with my niece again, although at last my bro came back and she didn't follow. God don't let Egg sit my car because my car have no battery. Ish. So, I went to my aunt there and borrow car from her, is auto, OMG, I didn't drive auto after that accident, and the feeling was scary ...errr plus COOL i must say. haha.

I able to say hello to his parents. haha. Pointless I know. Actually this is not outing, is just I want him to accompany me meet the person who I bought clothes from her blog, I want to take the clothes. We planned to have "mat tou yao tang shui" after that but the shop closed and at last we headed to GreenLane McD, longtimenosee McD.

I received call from my aunt, she wants me stay at her house after outing. So, fetched him back, headed to aunt's house and... my aunt went out with all the keys. haiz. My cubby grandma sit inside the house and chat with me, confirm that I didn't kidnap by others.

Finally my aunt back and next thing that surprise me was... Today is my aunt's birthday. Seriously, this is the first time I saw a birthday woman surprise us but not we surprise her. Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIN YI!!

She is the aunt who take care of me and sayang me the most. muakz.





Play with these three monsters is seriously TIRED~



No comments: