30.9.09

Tadaa~ KL =.=''

We back to PJ again since Sunday night. Okay, the journey was same just this time not bus but serena that drove by Hao. Nothing much happen that day, list :

  • Woei, Egg, Ven and I sat ferry to Butterworth to meet up Peng and Hao.


  • Hao forgot to bring his spectacles out from home, his family sent to him. ( He drove all the way from Penang to PJ, clap to him man!)


  • ME! OOI HUAI MING, go wrong toilet because didn't wear my spectacles.


  • We get into wrong TOL so delay our reaching time. (actually we lost!)


  • First thing we did together and able to make 4 guys shout like girl was fighting to a little flying cockroach. COOL?!

  • Dinner with our cutey senior, Angelus~ and cheated him about something. wakakakax

Still nothing much happened. Erm, still everyday class, sing k once awhile, have fun with my housemates and seniors, basketball-ing, playground-ing. . .

Will update if I have special events~

Last, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO NG WAI YEE!!!

who is my new friend in KDU. Muakzzz. This is what I give you. Not enough?? Then, muakz muakz muakz to the max!!

I am happy to be here. I am happy to be with . .

I am fat at here. I going to keep fit at here~

No comments: