20.9.09

Back Penang~


They gonna kill me kill me SOON!






Reach Penang, rush to notsoclose aunt's house for her son's day before wedding. I am so cool, I don't even know who is the groom~ and I just start my dinner there. haha. That's rude I know, but I didn't eat any food since 12 noon until 8pm k! As u know, I love to eat~

fatty nephew~

Naughty niece~

Huge bro~

Cousin and so-called niece~


My so-called 31 dec, 10.xxpm's nephew, big-size right? With my muakz muakz dad~

Finally Imet the groom. hehe. Gonna go his wedding dinner later and meet up with longtimenosee cousins.

Here come my brother's new car, I dono what car is that, I am poor in recognise car. I didn't know when he change but my very first time look at this car was funny.
My bro fetch me up from bus station and I want him drive in. At last, me n Woei them decided to wait at gate door there. While waiting, I saw a car drove very fast, I told them :" Waaah~ This car so hiong~" and next second, I saw my bro was driving that car. =.='''
I shout out :" OMG. That's my bro, ahhhh~" chasing the car. I guess their expession were =0=''.
I thought my bro saw me so he stop, but answer is NO. He just looking for me then he move his car again. Luckily I run fast, I ran in front his car and point at him, haha, of course he was shocked. At least I able to stop him. Huuu~

No comments: