26.9.09

Holidays in Penang.

Tuesday.

I totally forgot what I did on Tuesday. Since my car haven't fix on Tuesday. I guess I am just lying on bed with my warm blanket and soft pillow plus my cute laptop with some photos. At last I went sister-in-law house to see my longtimenosee niece, Qin.

She is so cute! Although last time she scare me but now, no more. Hurray. I thought she can speak when she shout her mum "mi" loudly but after that I realised she calls everyone "mi" even biscuits when she wants to eat. =.='''







Bought this on Monday and fell that it makes me sleep well, so suggest to someone and he wants me buy for him. Okay, and I bought white color before he told me he prefer black. Errr. Just buy another same with me 1 for him too la.


Wednesday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIA CHIA and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIA CHEE

Car, OK! So, of cause I going out soon since my handsome is OK! Talk to my car's problem, no battery until can't even unlock my door with the "to to", and after I changed the battery, I found the main problem which make my car no battery was, actually found by Lee, my bro didn't switch off the light inside my car for two weeks. SHIT! what battery also gone la. Dum Dum. His excuse was " My leg pain ma" ... Mr, this week only u hurt ur leg k.

Fine! Woke up early morning, thought someone didn't wake up so I sms Lee but seem she is the one that didn't wake up. haha. So, I just went to fix my maybank ATM myself and went to my grandma house have my lunch with heavy rain. I was waiting two people msg but they disappointed me. When I plan to go home and stick on my bed that moment, I received her msg, so will going Gurney at 4. Reach home, realised another one thought I didn't wake up, so chit chat on msn if not mistaken.
Met Egg, Cow who I just know I know him after I reach home and most important is the TWINS birthday girls! Chia, my lao gong and Chee, my nv xu, right?? haha.

Have fun with Lee and "enjoy" the moment I drove back with a cream rain!

The day considered the happiest day of my holidays at noon and night but not late night~

Go out with the shirt I bought on blog.

Sister-in-law's sister came to my house find me chit chat. hehe. I closed with every members of my sister-in-law's family and they sayang me so much. We shop, chat, play, sleep, crap, discuss together~ haha. Envy??Then Nee curi curi took our photos with my hp again~

After that, they found a lip stick that I didn't use before and my sister-in-law and my niece did this~

small, NEE
Hello, Nee is acceptable la, Cece uuuuu, haiz, the horry experience is over~
Thursday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEI YU and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHER LYN
I thought I need go take my IC alone but tQ to Lee for accompany and pass something to Egg. Everyday see him in KL and now back Penang also almost meet everyday. =.=''' But, CUTE haircut Egg. haha.
Headed to Gurney again~ Buy presents. Fetch Von to my house, went out dinner with family then fetch her meet her friend' then back home msn then sleep.

Friday.
Finally can meet my lovely lecturer and sorry for late to fetch cause traffic problem. Early morning msn and fight in msn with my housemates, they make me feel want to kill them but they make my morning FUN!
End conversation, fetch 1 of them, Woei then fetch CiXiang, xiangxiang, our dearest lecturer, and we McD again~ yorrr. Sunrise has new appearance. Woo~ chit chat and Hao, another fellow joined with his nice haircut plus his sweet gf, Jen.
Fetch Xiang back since she is late, haha, and then Woei, continue headed to Egg's house AGAIN cause of the ptptn stuff! Everyday meet u la Zhang You Egg! When I was in his house, I want ask him something but I forget but he suddenly said :" Later we go Penang Road for ChenDui k?" YES! This is what I plan to ask him wan. Yo! Not bad ya, We hearts which beat in unison are linked (心有灵犀). Woo. Cool. Likey.
At last, we done nothing since all heads of the government can have many days as their holidays. So, ChenDui lo. And I able to "persuade" Egg treat me. Woo~Then went to grandma's house awhile and reach home then sleep.
I have 2 terrible dreams and I woke up with shouting loud. Woo! When I think back after I calmed down, actually is silly and funny dream.

Jess, This is what I told u.
I miss u every single seconds even in my dream. OMG!
Count down ing. I feel so sorry to my dad n mum.

2 comments:

I'm 向日葵 said...

Because of you~~

that day i went back home late~~

but i think it was worth to me~~~

haha~~~~

next time plz dont come and meet me ALONE~~~~~

U know what i mean, keke~~~~~~

said...

c how la. bluekzzz.
sure worth la. ur beloved students worrrr~