13.9.09

Boring to Excited to Scare??!!

Saturday morning, for people, should prepare for a date, online chat with friends, hang out have a coffee with whole gang of fun fin. For us, those nerdy, we stayed at home whole day, neither online ( I hate U teo~) nor study. Just stay at room, doing nothing, finish up my story book, went lunch with Hao and Egg.

Teo finally online after so long, so of course all of us start online and as usual, chatting in msn although we are just right beside each other. Peng said she very boring and we start thinking about movie. However, because of Woei's suggestion, we decide to have a look at church in KL since I stop going church for many years. So, we left 2 pity guys in house, but you thought they will so well-behaved?? you are wrong! They went out with our senior and over night his house.


While waiting for Woei's aunts.

You probably will feel that the talks might be boring, but NO! This is the first time I saw a church gathering can be so fun, like a mini concert. We jump, we sing, we dance. Omg, awesome~ FGA CYC rox! We Are The Army Of God! (freaking cold in there)

Woei's aunt bought us desserts and ask us go with them again next time. Reach home, have our desserts. Egg told me he put my sweets that bought by someone beside his shoes box. I can't find it at first, because I thought may be just few lollipops and chocolate (at least I thought less than 10). Finally I found a green bag then opened it and ends up with this~

2 packs of lollipops and a small pack of chocolate

Omg! Seriously, someone hope to see me toothache and wants me to visit dentist as a result. (just kidding) But it's sweet. So here, shout out loud to you, THANK YOU! Have you count how many times I said Thanks to you in my blog since I stay at KL?? You really help us lots~


My day doesn't finish yet. Woei wants to eat cakes that bought by his mum 2 days ago, before he takes, we realised that the cakes are full of mildew, but the most FUNNY thing was, we found that the cakes lost few pieces. So kaypo me phoned Egg, at first he thought Woei will scold him about eating his cakes, so he don't want to admit, when I tell him the truth, HAHA, as what we expect, Cheong Yu Aik that dude, ate a lot, and actually he felt that the taste were strange but he just ignore. That's why your face looks unhealthy than the first day you sick! Doink! Check your eyes again, I think is time for you to change spectacles. Anyway, Take Care!!


The cakes~

After awhile, Peng, Woei and I decided to have a midnight movie. We invited Angelus too, another senior and of course Hao. At first we wants to watch Where Got Ghost? since I think is a funny movie from Leong, but we turns our mind when saw Peng and Woei look at the board and shout out "SOLD OUT!". They come again! I watched horror films at cinema less than 5 times in the past 18 years and NOW, my dear housemates plus seniors brought me to say hello to horror films 3 times within 2 weeks. They want to watch Orphan. Siao eh. As what they expect, I shout in my jacket every horror movies.


Before we went in, we queue for entry and my friends all stand in front me, I was looking around and stand middle back of them and suddenly I heard the cinema worker seems like talking to me, when I turn, everyone are staring on me.


ME :"Huh?? What he said?" (asking friends)

WORKER :"The movie is for 18 and above, (looking at me and point for my friends), 18??"


Me and my friends :"Yea"


WORKER :"Errrrrrrrrrrr"


ME :"(looking at him) You want check my IC?"


WORKER :"Yea"


ME :"Okay, but I just lost my IC, this is the temporary wan, (point at my IC number), I born in 1990"


WORKER :"Okay" (smile)


ISH! Penang like that, KL also like that! I wearing spec k, should look older, not younger! My friends plus the couple behind us laugh at me. Eeeee~ The movie was frightening and is nicer than another 2. Angelus keep talking about it and remind me the moment then I slapped him. Wow. Sorry, I just scare. Then, he comes again, forget where he parked his car even he took down the photo but without floor. Omg.


Reach home again, online, chatting with my girls, phoned one of them.


* Jia You Ssu! Not that hard as you think, I didn't lie I swear! Hope you can solve those problems and have a ending that you want to. k? Keep in touch. I will be there when you need me. Promise! *




A random photo, A BMW with a cute number plate. " DAY 6 "

No comments: