30.6.09

Chow's haircut and basketball competition

I decided to bring my chow chow to pet shop at have a hair cut. Her hair keeps dropping and almost become a bota dog. My Nee follows me bring chow to there. The pet shop is opposite the main road in front my house. I scare dangerous for them so I decided to walk long way. My Nee falls down twice and a car almost knock her down. Oh god, my heart is going to jump out. I have no daughter to give back my bro. I swear I will not bring her out again with chow!


My chow! So yeng!! Ooppss.. Is pretty. It's a girl!!

My Nee and my Chow

~ us ~






















Chow & me ♠ me & Nee

♠ us again!! ♠

















My dear chow!! muakzz
At night, went to Han Chiang College with reelee, eevon and sihui to watch basketball competition. I met a lot of people at there, meichee, kinki, kenneth, kiatisak, sherlyn, melody, yik sean, and others. First match was not fun, quite boring. But the championship is awesome! Segi vs KTAR. At first I support KTAR, because…I know where it is. I don’t know where is Segi. However, due to Segi’s skill plus some other reason, I turn to support Segi. KTAR win at first but at last Segi defeat KTAR by 1 mark. Wooo… Awesome!! The competition was very ‘jin zhang’ and I can’t shout out loud because I still have no voice. Haiz. Champion is Segi. First runner up is KTAR. Then, KDU and INTI. Oh god, Segi, you are awesome!! Yeng plus geng!! Have some dessert nearby and back around 12.
Someone told me great good news.
Congratulation!
When I heard it, my feeling was ‘ oh, finally’.
I wish you happy ever after!
* I added some post below *

No comments: