21.6.09

hospital~

Let’s talk about this few days. This few days I fully connected with hospital. Start from Thursday, I fetched my grandma to ‘nan hua yi’ checked her eyes and doctor said that her eyes are fine. She felt uncomfortable because her eyes’ skin starts falling down and doctor suggests her to cut and let her eyes more beautiful. However, due to my grandma’s tiki-ness, she told doctor that old folk have no right to pretty. Wakakax. Ah ma yeng! Then, doctor said go make a pair of spectacles but because my nephew will bully my grandma so she said don’t waste money.

Then, Friday, is a long story, my mum woke me up at 4 and yesterday night I slept at 3. Oh god, damn headache. My mum told me that my dad fever until can’t wake up from bed, need I fetch them to hospital. So, I changed and fetch them to my dad’s shop first until my brother came then I fetched my dad to Adventist. The doctor said my dad’s sick not H1N1, but don’t know why will like that so they decided to ‘steal’ some blood from my dad’s body! Okay! That’s funny while I knew that my dad scares blood. Including my two fatty brothers, I proved that The OOI guys scare blood!!

The doctor wants us go home and wait for the blood testing result. So, I went to Pasar Pulau Tikus fetch my niece back from my sister-in-law and fetch her to kinder garden. Actually I reached home at 7, I thought I can have some sleep, but that stupid Nee don’t want to sleep, so due to her bohyong-ness plus bohtaa-ness , I must accompany her. So, until 8 something only I went to shower and sleep. However, didn’t even reach an hour, my dear dad woke me up and said is time to fetch him to hospital again. Oh god, I just need some sleep la.

Reach hospital at 10 something and what I don’t understand is why Friday also so many people come to hospital?? Hey, Friday is a day that people should balik kampong kay. I dropped my dad at the front door and I was finding car park for almost half an hour. I was driving around the Adventist about three times. Actually I found two spaces to park, but you know la, Penang people’ parking skill are so ‘wonderful’, although I just a ViVa, also can’t park inside, at last I parked at a place that cannot park car, but who care??

Wait the doctor in front the emergency door, the doctor told my dad that he got a virus called chickenkunia. Is something like dengue but slightly different but also is cause of mosquito biting. Then, the doctor passed my dad’s file to another doctor so we have to wait again. Total of three doctors looked on my dad’s case. My dad keep complained while we waiting said that why we paid for doctor but we still have to wait?? But at last I know why my dad keeps complaining, because at hospital area, my dad doesn’t allow to smoke. PAPA, you are so cute!

Due to my dad’s boring-ness, he start to crap with some nurses, until a nurse told my dad that his blood not enough to check another testing and she need to ‘steal’ blood from him again, my dad’s face turns to green-in-color. He asked the nurse don’t but the nurse still must. So, he called her as ‘big mosquito’. Hey dad, you are childish than me kay! The doctor said actually my dad have sick few days ago, just because he strong so he felt nothing. While waiting admission, my dad ran out for smoking, haiz, and he some more dare to bargain with the doctor said that he don’t want stay at hospital, he wants to go home. Haiz, big baby.


Then, comes the most interesting part, I told my dad tomorrow is his birthday, he start to ki siao, because he didn’t stay at hospital about 30 years, first time stay so ngam is his birthday. He phoned my mum wants her to send a kiss, called his friends and talking about this. I am totally exhausted, I asked my dad is it he need some foods, he said nope so I went back home to continue my sleep. Oh god, finally.

But, God is super un-sayang me. High way accident plus after-school time, I jam at high way almost an hour, I wish I can sleep at car but my ViVa is manual so I need to step on the crash. Finally reach home and sleep at 2 something, but my dear dad phoned me at 5, he said that Adventist torture him, they didn’t give him food and he very the kolian, super duper hungry plus cold-freezing. I woke up and asked my brother fetched us to visit him and sang birthday’s song to him too. After visiting, we went to northern beach café have our dinner and after fetch my mum and brother home, I followed my sister-in-law to balik pulau, sent my Nee back to her grandma’s house and visit Qin.

No comments: