21.6.09

continue~

Saturday, actually I should fetch my grandpa to hospital to check his eyes, is his turn. Last Wednesday, he argued with my grandma who first, at last decided my grandma first, but Saturday, I need to say sorry, because my dad is still at hospital, so I need to help my mum, so postpone to next week.

Early morning follow my mum went to my dad’s shop but unfortunately, I hurt my waist, I can’t walk even stand longer, my back will pain like hell. Oh god, until now also still pain. At first my dad thought I get chickenkunia also but I didn’t fever, so not that. I whole day sit and sleep at my dad’s shop, helpless to my mum and some more become my mum’s burdensome. She takes care of the shop some more need to take care of me. Haiz, me too bohyong. My dad’s workers did a lot of funny stuff. We planned to go hospital celebrate birthday with my dad but that stupid laychee’s lorry, we wait them for 2 hours, from raining until sunny only came. It’s too late and my dad said no need to go d.

When we reach home, I think is because my dad got chickenkunia and it causes by mosquito, so a lot of people blew the I-called-it acid in front my house’s road, it starts from side and my house is at the middle, so we ran down the car quickly and closed all the window and door. The kind of acid I feel that it uses to kill people more than mosquitoes; my dad’s doctor said so. We have our dinner at QB, the new Japanese restaurant. My brother said if my dad came sure scold us because my dad don’t like to waste money to eat something can’t really full. So we celebrate dad’s birthday without my dad. wakakakax. Oh ya, I met reelee too. she went with her sister.


Sunday, my waist is getting worst; my sister-in-law lent me a waist protector, so I can help my mum. After 12, I felt my waist not mine. My dad discharged and my 2nd sister-in-law fetched him to shop. Everyone grates him. My dad really as strong as elephant, people mostly stay at hospital a week but he just 2 days. Every patient has to put in glucose but he told doctor he will drink a lot of water so doctor didn’t ‘to’ him. Haha.

My 2nd sister-in-law’s car spoil but my dad pointed her to a wrong road so she can’t find the shop to repair. She went back to shop fetch me and go again. Then, my mum called her fetch me and my grandpa back. Until the half journey only I realized I didn’t bring my house keys out. So, she dropped me at my grandma’s house then my brother fetch me back at evening.

I missed some funny parts.

First, talk about my grandpa. Actually he has stroke last year, now he getting well, but did everything must slow. He likes to go my dad’s shop help my mum, don’t know why, maybe got a lot his friends can chat. He said Saturday he wants to go, but when we phoned him he just wake up so we said don’t want to wait him, said that Sunday only go. Then Sunday, he woke up and shower at 3 in the morning, and phoned my mum at 4 when we just waking up. I think he walked out the road slowly and wait at there at least half an hour only we reached. However, he was very happy. Hha. Cubby.

Second, I have a mental retardation friend near my dad’s shop. Everyone likes to play with her. Early morning, she shout on me, and I can’t hear her, next, I knew that she voiceless today, she talked like hermaphrodite. I think she doesn’t want anyone know but while she shouts, everyone knew it. hehe

No comments: