27.6.09

Quuens>>>E-gate

Kahkeong fetch eevon, ken, reelee and me to Queens. They taught got a colleges’ competition at there, although I told them it was at Gurney. Reach there and watch the Transformers’ robots and superbikes.

I love this color!

We met up with longtimenosee melody. Then, kahkeong fetch me home and change car to Gurney. We played at arcade while waiting rabbit and weiyuen.


We met shupei at Gurney too.


shupei and me..so long time didn't take photo together!


Girlfriends!

After that, we met up with longtimenosee michelle and sherlyn then went to a new café that just right beside Northern Beach café to have our dinner.


















The girls~

Next was esplanade, had some fruits at there and realized the fruits’ seller is my dad’s customer. Me and reelee fetch ken back to his house and meet others at e-gate starbucks, play cards and have some drinks. Back around 2 I guess.

No comments: