24.6.09

Wednesday @^@

Went to Penang road eat chen dui, rabbit and weiyuen fetch me then reach there around 1 I guess, met up with yenwei & her friends, eevon and eddy. They mostly ate chen dui and laksa but pity me have no voice already so just ordered kui tiao tng.

It’s raining heavily, we were totally wet when running to rabbit’s car. Actually we should go butterworth but at last rabbit received a call, changed plan, fetch reelee to my house first. Weiyuen got dinner with family at night, me and reelee stay at my home, chat, do facial, and ready to sleep.

Suddenly, I received a call from my aunt, my grandma sick, need I fetch her to Adventist. Erm, so pity reelee follows me to my old house but at last my bro fetch her and I just fetch my naughty nephew to my house. We took a nap then ate mui that prepared by my sis-in-law. After awhile, we showered and prepared to go Queens buy something then headed to weiyuen’s new house ,met up with likhim, eevon and eddy,I first time been there.

Her kakak opened the door for us and we all stay at her living room waiting her. I played with her dog, sweetco while waiting her. Oh god, it is totally crazy! Her sweetco too excited and kiss me some more. Haiz. May be it feels I am one of its member?? She reached home around 11, met up with longtimenosee alicia and we started prepare to MOIS.

Make up, prepare, take photo

This is my first time to club. A bit scare plus a little excited. The night is fun but actually in the club, it’s quite weird for me. I hate octopus!

MOIS~
Can you see me?? I am too short la!!

Girlfriends~


Everyone except eddy. Where he is??

After clubbing, have our supper at a mamak restaurant. We reach weiyuen’s house around 3, we overnight and slept around 4. It’s nice to be with my girlfriends.



Photo before go to bed!

No comments: