23.6.09

Tuesday...

Woke up early in the morning, after sent my Nee to kinder garden, took a quick nap, then started prepare headed to gurney meet up with yenwei them as we promised. Before that, my sis-in-law phoned me and asked me to buy tickets of for tonight. Huray! Finally it comes! I bought it at Queens then headed to TARC hostel fetch reelee, then met them at fish market.

Oh god, my face!!
We eat, we chat, we take photo and we play!
that's 'you'~
Then, me and weiyuen back around 4.45pm, she have to fetch someone if I not mistaken, me? Sure is having my date with le, Optimus! It’s awesome, I tears when Optimus has killed by the bad one. However, my bro said it so so nia. Haiz. How sad that my bro has thrown the tickets that I wish to keep it.

Then, we have our dinner at 台湾公牛; Nee keep posing when I took out my hand phone. Oh, funny her. Queens’ night is cold and that Nee is wearing my jacket!
Hmph



After dinner, of course sleep, I feel like falling into sick.

No comments: