22.6.09

Monday~

*text* Reelee : Call me now =)

Me : Wei..什么事??
Her : 微云说今晚去steamboat你要不要去?问看她能不能载咯。
Me : Okay
Calling weiyuen..
Me : Wei.. welcome back!!
Her : Thank you...
Me : 今晚去steamboat? 你的车还有位吗? 我懒惰驾车。
Her : 有啊。我来载你啦.
Me : Thank you..
Her : Okay..

Around 7.30pm, rabbit with weiyuen came to fetch me then we headed to TARC hostel to fetch reeelee. Due to some traffic problem, we reached 'jin huo guo' around 8 something, and yenwei them have finished their dinner. Never mind, we still enjoy our dinner with crapping around. Our group is huge, including yenwei and her KL’s friends, you (it’s a surname), henry & admin, aimun, sin ee and her bf, eevon, likhim, reelee, weiyuen, rabbit and me. We ate a lot and chat a lot too. Thanks to weiyuen and her rabbit that was being so good to serve us the foods, especially rabbit. While we taking photos and chat around, he has done his job with filling foods into our plates. Thanks~
my girlfriends
group picture

It’s was a bit late, around 10 something I guess, I have no idea because we feel like very early so we headed to sunset bistro, just few of us because some of them can’t make it. Eevon is the one who fetch us with weiyuen’s myvi, we went to fetch rabbit’s friend, ah pek, then start our journey to there. Although at last it turns to bad but we still enjoy the journey with chit-chatting, or may be just me enjoying?? Wakakakx~paiseh~



Copied from reelee's blog, as she said, that's some reason that make us feel like doing this, although I have pointed the wrong way~

Due to the reason, we changed our destination to B.E.D. we playing cards, chat around, and me enjoy the hot chocolate. We played ‘bluff’, this is my first time and I am so unlucky because got someone keep expose my cards. *geram* Then, truth or dare, play twice, anyway, the victim was not me. Heez






















This is so-called maximum and minimum~























Playing cards~^3^

Around 1 something, decided to back, reach home around 2, SLEEP!

No comments: