21.6.09

she or me??

Sunday night, my aunt and grandma came to my house just now. I said my dad not handsome when he was young. Due to his bohkamwan-ness, he took out our photo album; show us his entao-ness, but at last our topic changed to my brothers and me. The topic is about when we were before primary school. I am so ‘bao bao’ face kay! Then, my mum said those photos proved that my Nee really look like me. Last time they always say so but didn’t look at the photos, but now haha. After awhile, my Nee came back from balik pulau, my dad pointed on my photos and asked her who is it?? She said is herself. My mum asked her is it she have those dresses?? She said no, but she still said that is her. Haiz, unfortunately I can’t put my photo at here because too blur until can’t see properly. But I still can put my cubby Nee wan. I cubby than her. heez

took when cny, background is my lovely ViVa.

No comments: