28.6.09

It's Sunday again~

First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
SIN YEE~
Okay. This few days I am busy for outing with my girlfriends, from noon until midnight. Because of that, my dear papa feels unhappy. So, today is Sunday, I need to do something to make him happy and won’t let him blame me for those outing. What I decided is clean my house. I woke up at 10 something, actually I woke up earlier than that but yesterday night I went out with my girlfriends and slept at 2am, is good for me to sleep more before I start to go crazy. Before that, let’s take a ‘chan’ face photo.


Okay. START!

First, I went to downstairs and took up my parents’ clothes then throw them into the super washing machine. Next, I folded all the clothes I collected from my balcony, oh, it’s horrible, lots of clothes and they take me an hour to finish it. I watched <27> while folding the clothes. After that, I took out the clothes from washing machine and put them under the sun. Okay! Next work may be hard for me because I don’t like to mop the floor, but I did it! I sweep twice then mop. WOO! It’s 1pm and I finally finish all the works, so a pig like me went to my dearest bed and have my sweet dream again.

When I again woke up, I heard my papa’s cough sound, I knew they were back, I went down and chat with them and YES! My papa didn’t scold me and some more asked me what I want to eat at dinner time. Wee~ love ya pa! muakz

No comments: