12.10.12

12.10.2012



Today, can be consider as a happy day *hurray*

Except the body review which I waited for more than 2 hours, everything is just fine ^^ a good way to welcome my sweet hardworking weekend.

I am a  person that don't know how to express things well. This makes me lost a few friends. But, today I am very very brave! haha I spoke to someone that I wanted to be her friend since I first met her! She is always my friend, but not very close, but she is that kind of girl that I wanted to be a close friend with her and share my daily story with her. Due to some matter, I always don't dare to move a step forward. Today, I am very happy! Because I started to chat with her like a friend, like MY friend ^^ and she still as nice as I knew ^^ We have a long chat and hmm~ just so nice that I couldn't describe.

And I think since I was very brave, God gave me a compliment by telling another boy friend that I liked to chat with start a conversation with me! He is a happy and cute guy who have a very good personality. Even he has been through some hard time last month but he still move on as usual. I really respect his spirit. Have a nice talk with him. hehe. He told me that he changed his job and gonna start a new working environment, wish me best of luck! and the most important thing is! He and his gf are getting nearer to each other, I am so happy for them! hehe

I am very happy ^^ I am very lucky today! No, I always been lucky! I have best parents! Best friends! and Best bf in the world!

I am just being HYPER now! but I really feel thousand times happier than past few weeks! Tomorrow will be better I KNOW IT ^^

the photo is the room that I had so much memory ^^

No comments: