8.10.12

Look what I have done for my life... I'm in a mess. My life is in a mess...

I once thought I am brave, I once thought I can handle everything, I once thought I am the "me" that I wanted to be. This month... everything just screwed up. I never thought everything will just leave so easily. It's like never even happen... everything was just my imagination? I put myself in a lose-lose situation. I don't know what I am doing is right or wrong. Seems like I purposely force myself to a corner, a corner that I can't breathe like I used to be.  Everyday I am trying to tell myself it will be a better day, a happy day. Every nights before I sleep, I tell myself it will be fine tomorrow... But, I am not, I am pretending, I hate the mask on my face but I dare not pull it down.

He completed me. I am not brave without him. I've already used to the time when I knew he will always be with me, love me like no one did. I know he's having a hard time. I know what I can do is accompany him silently, without giving any trouble.

I just wish everything will be fine.. Blog is always my best friend to share ^^


No comments: