21.10.12

21.10.2012

dreamt about us last night again. I've told myself to forget you and focus on my boring messed up life. But, memories ain't under my control.

Saw ur insta, a place we went there with a bunch of friends, it was really a happy day. Read again the birthday little card u sent me last year. Just realised, ur "forever" is only a year.

I am lost, in this world, in my life and in those memories that have u. I blamed myself. Why I am so weak, again and again. I never got an answer from myself. Those memories is still my precious gift but he might already forget most of the them. I think the symbol in his hp is no longer there. as well as the cover photo of his apps. Whatever, none of ur business anymore. Even my life get better or worse, is no longer ur concern.

I really "smurf" u, cupcake smurf. I really do. And I don't think I will ever stop smurfing u. You are the smurf-est to me, in my heart. Do live smurfly. But, don't too smurf without me, smurf me sometime when you are really smurf. At the moment, maybe I am smurfing you as well.

No comments: